TOR/NYR

Trades that have been confirmed on the forum and have been reviewed and processed by the league are moved here.
Arian The Insider
PostsCOLON 7304
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Re: TOR/NYR

Post by Arian The Insider »

Bruyns wroteCOLON
Arian The Insider wroteCOLONI personally don't care much where players go. It's a nice feeling when your guy goes higher but NHL teams make a lot of bad moves too. I still stick by my philosophy of having more picks for a rebuilder though.
Slightly agree, but you can't tell me honestly that if a guy you took 4th overall went in the 7th round you wouldn't be disappointed. Same thing when guys taken in the 7th go in the 2nd or 3rd rounds, it shows that the team sees something there and helps BBKL value too.
Oh it would be disappointing, but my opinion and value of players doesn't change really.

The thing is, people value their risers higher over night, but still value their fallers the same as before. That makes no sense to me.

On the other side of it, i can see GMs here not valuing another GM's 7th rounder who went 3rd round as a 3rd rounder in a trade negotiation.

People use the perceived value bump when it only benefits them lol
Click Oilers image below for full team roster
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: TOR/NYR

Post by Matthew »

Yeah but if u r 7th rounder goes in the 7th u have no chance to use the value bump :P
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to