Anything goes here OT stuff is OK too!
BUTTON_POST_REPLY
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: NHL Transactions, Injuries & Rumours

Post by Matthew »

Fraser wroteCOLONBOOOOOOOOOOOO
lol. Sorry, although, despite winning the 6 weeks in a row, i dont think i've gained more than 2 spots in the standings. F'd up. So it didnt hurt your pick all that badly.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Fraser
PostsCOLON 3681
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:38 am
LocationCOLON Perth, Western Australia

Post by Fraser »

I stand by my statement
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

Lmao..hank with 19 hits on the year and he decides to rack up 3 so far tonight?

Fuck offff with this shit. Gonna cost me my week against Paul from the looks of it.

I'm so bitter.
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Lee »

Jonas Siegel @jonasTSN1050 · 6m 6 minutes ago

Spoke to Kessel a little after his outburst on Phaneuf. Said he's just "tired of it" and felt the need to speak up.
0 replies 17 retweets 19 favorites
Jonas Siegel @jonasTSN1050 · 16m 16 minutes ago

More Kessel re: Phaneuf: "The stuff he takes, the crap he takes, I'm just tired of it here."
0 replies 73 retweets 36 favorites
Jonas Siegel @jonasTSN1050 · 19m 19 minutes ago

More Kessel on Phaneuf: "Is it his fault we're losing? No. Did he build this team? No.
0 replies 124 retweets 52 favorites
Jonas Siegel @jonasTSN1050 · 21m 21 minutes ago

Kessel: "I think the way the media treats Dion Phaneuf in this city is embarrassing."
0 replies 139 retweets 74 favorites
Jonas Siegel @jonasTSN1050 · 24m 24 minutes ago

Phil Kessel just lambasted Toronto media for treatment of Dion Phaneuf: "It's not his fault. Why he does he get the blame?"
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

Lee wroteCOLON Phil Kessel just lambasted Toronto media for treatment of Dion Phaneuf: "It's not his fault. Why he does he get the blame?"
playing poorly after demanding 7+ milions $ ? :roll:
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828

Post by Lee »

Lee
PostsCOLON 16828

Post by Lee »

kyuss wroteCOLON
Lee wroteCOLON Phil Kessel just lambasted Toronto media for treatment of Dion Phaneuf: "It's not his fault. Why he does he get the blame?"
playing poorly after demanding 7+ milions $ ? :roll:

We will never have a good team with the current Toronto media. The players are not allowed to make mistakes, have an off game.. or even really lose a game. The TM puts so much crushing pressure on the players that they are actively driving away anyone who wants to play here.

I'm not saying there shouldn't be any pressure, but they are like a rabid dog with a pork chop. Just calm for a bit.
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by The BBKL Insider »

ya, i will say the media does take a lot of the fun out of the actually game when it comes to Toronto.
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828

Post by Lee »

kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

Dont u guys get it? Toronto does this because they think we shud hold ourselves to higher standards and wear hockey proud as the biggest city in the country and as a hockey country representatives. U know what that's a joke. Hockey wasn't even created in Toronto. It just happened to be the biggest city in Canada and the richest investing franchise. This is no different than Samsung saying we don't let our employees breath because we r the most productive company in asia/world. Like wtf man don't ppl get that this only brings shame to our nation and city? Shit doesn't work that way anymore people have feelings and motivation factors now it's all about human rights. Think about the obvious implications Toronto media. We haven't had a successful season in a decade +.... Keep dogging our assets and yes we will surely witness that obedient core that screams we are the best by actual numbers/standings. What bunch of Jewish morons
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bruyns »

kimmer wroteCOLONDont u guys get it? Toronto does this because they think we shud hold ourselves to higher standards and wear hockey proud as the biggest city in the country and as a hockey country representatives. U know what that's a joke. Hockey wasn't even created in Toronto. It just happened to be the biggest city in Canada and the richest investing franchise. This is no different than Samsung saying we don't let our employees breath because we r the most productive company in asia/world. Like wtf man don't ppl get that this only brings shame to our nation and city? Shit doesn't work that way anymore people have feelings and motivation factors now it's all about human rights. Think about the obvious implications Toronto media. We haven't had a successful season in a decade +.... Keep dogging our assets and yes we will surely witness that obedient core that screams we are the best by actual numbers/standings. What bunch of Jewish morons
I agree with Paul, if it wasn't for the Jews Toronto would be a Cup contender.
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828

Post by Lee »

kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

I've honestly said this before but seriously. Who hasnt seen our fuckin team scarf the fans wear at acc and didn't see a Jewish rabbi cloth (blue and white Israel colour scheme) instead? It's marketing brainwash bro
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Like the media pressure here for the Leafs is any bigger than that for the Yankees, dodgers, bosox, man united, cowboys, patriots etc etc. Such a fucking cop out.

This team is shit because its been built terribly.
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828

Post by Lee »

kimmer wroteCOLONDont u guys get it? Toronto does this because they think we shud hold ourselves to higher standards and wear hockey proud as the biggest city in the country and as a hockey country representatives. U know what that's a joke. Hockey wasn't even created in Toronto. It just happened to be the biggest city in Canada and the richest investing franchise. This is no different than Samsung saying we don't let our employees breath because we r the most productive company in asia/world. Like wtf man don't ppl get that this only brings shame to our nation and city? Shit doesn't work that way anymore people have feelings and motivation factors now it's all about human rights. Think about the obvious implications Toronto media. We haven't had a successful season in a decade +.... Keep dogging our assets and yes we will surely witness that obedient core that screams we are the best by actual numbers/standings. What bunch of Jewish morons

KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

Lee wroteCOLONJonas Siegel @jonasTSN1050 · 6m 6 minutes ago

Spoke to Kessel a little after his outburst on Phaneuf. Said he's just "tired of it" and felt the need to speak up.
0 replies 17 retweets 19 favorites
Jonas Siegel @jonasTSN1050 · 16m 16 minutes ago

More Kessel re: Phaneuf: "The stuff he takes, the crap he takes, I'm just tired of it here."
0 replies 73 retweets 36 favorites
Jonas Siegel @jonasTSN1050 · 19m 19 minutes ago

More Kessel on Phaneuf: "Is it his fault we're losing? No. Did he build this team? No.
0 replies 124 retweets 52 favorites
Jonas Siegel @jonasTSN1050 · 21m 21 minutes ago

Kessel: "I think the way the media treats Dion Phaneuf in this city is embarrassing."
0 replies 139 retweets 74 favorites
Jonas Siegel @jonasTSN1050 · 24m 24 minutes ago

Phil Kessel just lambasted Toronto media for treatment of Dion Phaneuf: "It's not his fault. Why he does he get the blame?"
What's embarrassing is the play of our 7+ million dollar players. Lmao at these clowns.
dave1959
PostsCOLON 5138
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario

Post by dave1959 »

KapG wroteCOLONLike the media pressure here for the Leafs is any bigger than that for the Yankees, dodgers, bosox, man united, cowboys, patriots etc etc. Such a fucking cop out.

This team is shit because its been built terribly.

Year in and year out
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

Sry KapG u Jewish i apologize
dave1959
PostsCOLON 5138
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario

Post by dave1959 »

but, I think they are finally realizing they need to pile up draft picks and develop from within....like all the good teams do.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908

Post by KapG »

kimmer wroteCOLONSry KapG u Jewish i apologize
I'm a non practicing catholic.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to