Negotiate your trades here.
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Re: MTL - Dal Deal

Post by KapG »

Bruyns wroteCOLON
KapG wroteCOLONDallas...who is ur trade advisor? They should be fired ;)
He has been here for a while now, hasnt needed an advisor for a long time and knew nothing of the trade.

In his defence he probably wants to lose again next year and Lee traded for CAR to help lose too. Lack is 27 and I'm not a believer he is a good #1 and Miller doesnt have much left. There are some very interesting players at the top of the waiver draft so adding that a 2nd and Aberg isnt terrible and IF the 37th overall pick Nedeljkovic can become the future starter I think he wins this although I probably would have demanded more from Chuck.
I'm really kinda just giving him shit and not trying to put you down Matt. Its why I put the winking smiley face down at the end.

Anyways, I suppose I'm maybe being hard on Will but I haven't liked many of his trades.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

it's ok to be hard on him
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bruyns »

Still an improvement on Pete who traded a 1st for Brian Gibbons haha.
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 am

Post by Nick »

Amazing cycle by Chuck
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

Shameful deal
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

K ill worry about my own team chuck sry for posting
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Will, post what you gained/lost from trading from the NJD system to the CAR system. like, the assets gained/lost outside of the systems.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Fraser
PostsCOLON 3681
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:38 am
LocationCOLON Perth, Western Australia

Post by Fraser »

Matthew wroteCOLONWill, post what you gained/lost from trading from the NJD system to the CAR system. like, the assets gained/lost outside of the systems.
NJ System
X
CAR System
Pontus Aberg
Nathan Walker
Jon Gillies
Frederik Gauthier
2015 2nd Rounder (NJD)
2015 Waiver Pick (PHI)
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136
JoinedCOLON Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by CasperX22 »

Fraser wroteCOLON
Matthew wroteCOLONWill, post what you gained/lost from trading from the NJD system to the CAR system. like, the assets gained/lost outside of the systems.
NJ System
X
CAR System
Pontus Aberg
Nathan Walker
Jon Gillies
Frederik Gauthier
2015 2nd Rounder (NJD)
2015 Waiver Pick (PHI)
Not awful when you break it down like that. I still would have wanted more from Chuck though.
Fraser
PostsCOLON 3681

Post by Fraser »

CasperX22 wroteCOLON
Fraser wroteCOLON
NJ System
X
CAR System
Pontus Aberg
Nathan Walker
Jon Gillies
Frederik Gauthier
2015 2nd Rounder (NJD)
2015 Waiver Pick (PHI)
Not awful when you break it down like that. I still would have wanted more from Chuck though.
I would have wanted a more concrete elite asset if I'm downgrading from top 5 to bottom 5 goalie systems. I like Gillies but after that its a whole pack of hit or miss prospects for me.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

Fraser wroteCOLON
CasperX22 wroteCOLON
Fraser wroteCOLON
NJ System
X
CAR System
Pontus Aberg
Nathan Walker
Jon Gillies
Frederik Gauthier
2015 2nd Rounder (NJD)
2015 Waiver Pick (PHI)
I would have wanted a more concrete elite asset if I'm downgrading from top 5 to bottom 5 goalie systems. I like Gillies but after that its a whole pack of hit or miss prospects for me.
I'm not disagreeing by any means. I feel he should have gotten more in this particular deal, but overall big picture he could have done a lot worse. He's taken on a lot more risk than I would have liked if I was in his shoes.
Nick
PostsCOLON 16044
JoinedCOLON Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 am

Post by Nick »

NJD is a top 5 system?

Hell I think Carolina is way closer to being a good team than the devils
Fraser
PostsCOLON 3681

Post by Fraser »

Nick wroteCOLONNJD is a top 5 system?

Id say so. Top 5 in value at least. You have an uncontested elite level starter in Schneider for at least the next 5 years. Sure he may not have the supporting cast around him, but has proven to put up consistent numbers right near the top of the league for enough years now that he would be the first guy I would take outside Lundqvist/Rask/Price/Rinne.

I do not like Carolina one bit. Don't see Ward having a job much longer if his play persists, and he's entering the last year of his deal.

A couple times Darkness and I came close to a larger package deals with Vasi going his way for the NJ system. One of the very few I would have considered moving him for.
CasperX22
PostsCOLON 6136

Post by CasperX22 »

Nick wroteCOLONNJD is a top 5 system?

Um...no they aren't. Both of some nice pieces here and there, but they will both likely be bottom tier teams next season.
kyuss
PostsCOLON 14876
JoinedCOLON Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by kyuss »

just like the Devils for yrs to come?
lightupdadarkness
PostsCOLON 4881
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by lightupdadarkness »

I also didn't have the complete system and Yeah I could have gotten more out of chuck but he has helped me in some other trades so I was fine "losing" this deal and helping him out. Got give to get and I'm fine with this.
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by The BBKL Insider »

Fraser wroteCOLON
CasperX22 wroteCOLON
Fraser wroteCOLON
NJ System
X
CAR System
Pontus Aberg
Nathan Walker
Jon Gillies
Frederik Gauthier
2015 2nd Rounder (NJD)
2015 Waiver Pick (PHI)
The way Babcock talked about Gauthier i seem to think he'll be a sure hit under his system.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

lightupdadarkness wroteCOLONI also didn't have the complete system and Yeah I could have gotten more out of chuck but he has helped me in some other trades so I was fine "losing" this deal and helping him out. Got give to get and I'm fine with this.
This post doesn't make any sense
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

Frankly all u waz, was a mere victim gm to be used by MTL GM in terms of completing his cycle and ur the friend whose partnership is suitable enough to get a quick easier deal done. If chuck is, and always has been a contender there is no way he was gonna roll season with car system lol
bills09
PostsCOLON 9280
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:10 pm
LocationCOLON Pickering, Ontario

Post by bills09 »

No love for the Wpg system
Connor Hellebuyuk is the best goalie prospect in hockey right now
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to