Re: MTL - Dal Deal

Post by Handsome&FairMike »

Great deal Chuck
lightupdadarkness
PostsCOLON 4881
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by lightupdadarkness »

kimmer wroteCOLONFrankly all u waz, was a mere victim gm to be used by MTL GM in terms of completing his cycle and ur the friend whose partnership is suitable enough to get a quick easier deal done. If chuck is, and always has been a contender there is no way he was gonna roll season with car system lol
Bc my goalies were sooooooo making me a contender this year baby gurl <.......you do know what that means or do I need to link it for you too?
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

lightupdadarkness wroteCOLON
kimmer wroteCOLONFrankly all u waz, was a mere victim gm to be used by MTL GM in terms of completing his cycle and ur the friend whose partnership is suitable enough to get a quick easier deal done. If chuck is, and always has been a contender there is no way he was gonna roll season with car system lol
Bc my goalies were sooooooo making me a contender this year baby gurl <.......you do know what that means or do I need to link it for you too?
No one is saying they were going to make you a contender or even a playoff team. The point is that you should have gotten a lot more or better adds to downgrade from the Vancouver system to the Carolina system. Unless Carolina suddenly has some huge swing and one of the prospect goalies breaks out, you will be paying an awful lot one day to try and upgrade from the Wild system to a good system. Carolina is a bad system. Look what Lee had to give up to go from carolina to montreal. Possibly the future best player in the NHL.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
lightupdadarkness
PostsCOLON 4881

Matthew wroteCOLON
lightupdadarkness wroteCOLON
No one is saying they were going to make you a contender or even a playoff team. The point is that you should have gotten a lot more or better adds to downgrade from the Vancouver system to the Carolina system. Unless Carolina suddenly has some huge swing and one of the prospect goalies breaks out, you will be paying an awful lot one day to try and upgrade from the Wild system to a good system. Carolina is a bad system. Look what Lee had to give up to go from carolina to montreal. Possibly the future best player in the NHL.
Had the two Nucks fans that I know of tell me that their goalies aren't anything special yet they both think I should have gotten more. Kinda baffled given what their offers on the system were. I'm a believer in Alex Nedeljkovic and Jon Gillies but we shall see. Interesting either way
Fraser
PostsCOLON 3681
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:38 am
LocationCOLON Perth, Western Australia

Post by Fraser »

I never made an offer on the Vancouver system.

While I think they are nothing special, I think the Canucks goalies will have jobs for a while and with the 3 of them you will at least have a full system for the next 2-3 years minimum. Main concern I would have with Carolina is that they target an external goalie to come in to be a starter a year or two down the line from now.
lightupdadarkness
PostsCOLON 4881

Fraser wroteCOLONI never made an offer on the Vancouver system.

While I think they are nothing special, I think the Canucks goalies will have jobs for a while and with the 3 of them you will at least have a full system for the next 2-3 years. Main concern I would have with Carolina is that they target an external goalie to come in to be a starter a year or two down the line from now.
Where did I say you made an offer said exactly what you said they are nothing special. Wasn't a full system and I believe Alex Nedeljkovic is part of the plan. Also Demko wasn't available so that factored in as well. I knew Car wouldn't be winning but that's part of the plan
Fraser
PostsCOLON 3681

Post by Fraser »

Had the two Nucks fans that I know of tell me that their goalies aren't anything special yet they both think I should have gotten more.
Referring to me and Matthew correct?
Kinda baffled given what their offers on the system were.

Saying we both gave bad offers.
lightupdadarkness
PostsCOLON 4881

Fraser wroteCOLON
Had the two Nucks fans that I know of tell me that their goalies aren't anything special yet they both think I should have gotten more.
Referring to me and Matthew correct?
Kinda baffled given what their offers on the system were.

Saying we both gave bad offers.
Nope
Fraser
PostsCOLON 3681

Post by Fraser »

Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

I also believe i never made an offer on the vancouver system. I did make an offer on Eddie Lack.
Last edited by 1 on Matthew, edited 0 times in total.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Sensfanjosh
PostsCOLON 4043
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Sensfanjosh »

bills09 wroteCOLONNo love for the Wpg system
Connor Hellebuyuk is the best goalie prospect in hockey right now
That's an ultra debatable statement.
bills09
PostsCOLON 9280
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:10 pm
LocationCOLON Pickering, Ontario

Post by bills09 »

Sensfanjosh wroteCOLON
bills09 wroteCOLONNo love for the Wpg system
Connor Hellebuyuk is the best goalie prospect in hockey right now
That's an ultra debatable statement.
Kid has been dominant at every level he's been at

NCAA ahl
Top goalie at the WC
Sensfanjosh
PostsCOLON 4043

Post by Sensfanjosh »

So have several other goalie prospects...I'm not saying he's bad but to claim he's the best is pretty bold imo.
bills09
PostsCOLON 9280
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 5:10 pm
LocationCOLON Pickering, Ontario

Post by bills09 »

Name others who are better..
Sensfanjosh
PostsCOLON 4043

Post by Sensfanjosh »

I'd take John Gibson, Vaselevski, Jusse Saros, Fucale, probably even Eric Comrie over him off the top of my head.
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810
JoinedCOLON Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am
LocationCOLON Wolfville, NS

Fucale is so bad. So over rated. Always playing on good teams and his numbers still blow chunks. I think hellebuyck is right there with all those guys save maybe vasilevski. Haven't seen sarod play.
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810

Handsome&FairMike wroteCOLONFucale is so bad. So over rated. Always playing on good teams and his numbers still blow chunks - don't think he shoulda been on team canada. I think hellebuyck is right there with all those guys save maybe vasilevski. Haven't seen saros play.
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810

Jesus I keep fucking up my posts on my phone lol.
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Lee »

I'd be mad too if I had to play either Price or Fucale for the next 20 years.
Handsome&FairMike
PostsCOLON 4810

Lee wroteCOLONI'd be mad too if I had to play either Price or Fucale for the next 20 years.
Lol price is unreal. Fucale is not. Steve what do you think given you watched him first hand with the moose?
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to