might consider helm
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Re: David Perron for equal center

Post by kimmer »

U guys dont understand how CAM operates. Bunch of slow horses
He wudnt even take a periph stud stoll for a 38 yr old iginla. All of bolland Mitchell helm are worse than stoll to begin with, what makes u think he will trade a top 6 26 yr old winger for em God makes me wanna fuckin kill shit

CAM Is a stubborn dude. I think he still believes iggy is 27 yrs old at 55 goal pace. Not sure. But ya
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

kimmer wroteCOLONU guys dont understand how CAM operates. Bunch of slow horses
He wudnt even take a periph stud stoll for a 38 yr old iginla. All of bolland Mitchell helm are worse than stoll to begin with, what makes u think he will trade a top 6 26 yr old winger for em God makes me wanna fuckin kill shit

CAM Is a stubborn dude. I think he still believes iggy is 27 yrs old at 55 goal pace. Not sure. But ya
Getting Centers isnt cheap. Also, I never offered Mitchell for Perron. But while we are at it, Mitchell for Perron + 2nd :D
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
Arian The Insider
PostsCOLON 7304
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Arian The Insider »

Torrey Mitchell + Robert Hagg
Click Oilers image below for full team roster
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

Lol slow fuckers
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734
JoinedCOLON Fri May 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by CAM »

kimmer wroteCOLONU guys dont understand how CAM operates. Bunch of slow horses

Lol, I know Iggy's age. I also know his value. As bad as Colorado has been, Iggy is still at 0.61 ppg pace and this is during his cold time. If i could find the article i read that shows his career production by month of the year, it would be a nice picture to show. He always starts slow. Not every team in this league is rebuilding or obsessed with under 25 year olds. There will be a trade deadline and people will pay for him if i decide to move him. Im serious, half this league after this long still doesnt have a fucking clue. I dont need to explain myself again. When you finally realize why i wouldnt move Iggy at this point for a third line center PLUS a 1st round pick(failed to mention the little add on my part in your post), that will mean you finally understand how shit works, till then, keep your wheels spinning. I care about my team, my needs and my future for this season and maybe 2 years out(far as i look).
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

Lol tl;dr
Arian The Insider
PostsCOLON 7304
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Arian The Insider »

CAM is right. There's an obsession with sub 30 year old players. Makes sense if you're rebuilding but if you eventually want to win you need older consistent guys as they're cheaper to acquire as well.
Click Oilers image below for full team roster
LeanMachine
PostsCOLON 938
JoinedCOLON Wed May 28, 2014 7:16 pm
CONTACTCOLON

Post by LeanMachine »

So why trade a player now who starts slow? You are better off holding Iggy till he produces then sell high

I accept tips. thank you.
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

on that note, I'm looking for an old periph heavy winger
Click banner to view current roster and picks
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

Iggy isnt even starting that slow. He is pacing 50, and the last 2 seasons he's paced 60. Issue is a contender has to have both 6 million in cap and want to move a good C to add that 6 million.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734

Post by CAM »

LeanMachine wroteCOLONSo why trade a player now who starts slow? You are better off holding Iggy till he produces then sell high

I accept tips. thank you.
Because after positional change i will be down to three centers!

When I attempt to tradeIggy I assume potential buyers or partners understand his career and his value and take that into consideration. That leads to me referencing the league obsession with under 25. I would dare say the majority of the NHL players have there best years from 26-32. Its not like im new to this. Remember when the season started and i tried to trade Garrison. The offers i got were completely fucking laughable. He has been amazing in the absence of Hedman and has basically guaranteed his role on that team even when he returns. I focus on fantasy and results, not future potential and draft picks. I love gambling but not so much in fantasy. I am a what have you done for me lately type, which is why the Stoll for Iggy deal might have worked if I wasnt adding a first round pick because Stoll does have some nice BBKL numbers.
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734

Post by CAM »

Matthew wroteCOLONIggy isnt even starting that slow. He is pacing 50, and the last 2 seasons he's paced 60. Issue is a contender has to have both 6 million in cap and want to move a good C to add that 6 million.
Cough cough....Iggy makes 5.3 million. Thats a deal for him. He takes faceoffs as a winger and gets lots of hits. The pims arent quite there as much though.
Tony
PostsCOLON 11222
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm
LocationCOLON Nevada

Post by Tony »

after positional change I'll have 6...

Foligno for Stajan
Click banner to view current roster and picks
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734

Post by CAM »

I dont see how anyone could trade Foligno!
LeanMachine
PostsCOLON 938
JoinedCOLON Wed May 28, 2014 7:16 pm
CONTACTCOLON

Post by LeanMachine »

I have will have 4 centres after the position change but only 2 who are regular C's! But no point selling them now. I will wait till they become full C's. Best way to get value for players in my opinion.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

I actually meant stoll for iggy straight. I told josh this. I wudnt add a 1st either
CAM
PostsCOLON 3734

Post by CAM »

kimmer wroteCOLONI actually meant stoll for iggy straight. I told josh this. I wudnt add a 1st either
That might have me do some thinking...
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to