PHI / PIT

Negotiate your trades here.
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Re: PHI / PIT

Post by Lee »

While we are posting offers. offered the Pittsburgh system to Paul for Gaudreau and Connor Murphy.

Someone else who is butthurt for missing out on a franchise changing deal.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090
JoinedCOLON Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm
LocationCOLON Ontario, Canada

Post by kimmer »

Hey bro
I deal with my bad trades, u jus gettin the morning rounds of the same shit nigga
Be prepared to refresh this thread every 3 min to defend every accusations u will receive
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828

Post by Lee »

I take the opinions of the puppet crew with barely a grain of salt, it's all good Paul.
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm
LocationCOLON San Juan, Puerto Rico

Post by The BBKL Insider »

Lee wroteCOLONAlso, for what it's worth, you never offered a 1st. Steve Mason is utter garbage.

I also countered with Chaisson and Merril. I hate the Philly system and that would have been the cost to upgrade.
dont worry, you invested in a 6mil, older-version and slightly shittier than Mason with Ward. I believe you landed one of 2 systems that are completely untradeable.

But we shall see, if anything they will certainly help with your tank for mcDavid, which may be your goal anyways.
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828

Post by Lee »

It's cute that you think that I think Cam Ward was the reason I made the trade.
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628

Lee wroteCOLONIt's cute that you think that I think Cam Ward was the reason I made the trade.
i think u made the trade for mcdavid + dumba.

i'm just not a dumba fan...if this deal lands you mcdavid it was well worth it. Kid is going to be as good (if not better) than crosby.
thom54
PostsCOLON 7459
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm
LocationCOLON Kingston, ON

Post by thom54 »

He gets potentially a cheap as fuck starter next year too... That's my thoughts from lee's POV. Of course it helps him in the race for the shot at McDavid... Although ... Dallas sure could use that lol
KapG
PostsCOLON 11908
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm
LocationCOLON Toronto (beach area)

Post by KapG »

This deal makes Lee so much worse this year. Its a brilliant move for a tanker. No body wants the Pitt system as is evident by Lee trying to move it for over a year now...

Well done for both teams really.
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bruyns »

thom54 wroteCOLONHe gets potentially a cheap as fuck starter next year too... That's my thoughts from lee's POV. Of course it helps him in the race for the shot at McDavid... Although ... Dallas sure could use that lol
Not sure why the Dallas team doesn't have a GM yet. What happened to the other potential new GM? I also had someone interested and was told they were 3rd on the list. That team needs to make a couple deals since right now they have no chance to make GP with that lineup.
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
JoinedCOLON Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
LocationCOLON Portland, MI
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

There are candidates to take over Dallas and Colorado. Colorado is pretty much running without a GM also. I don't think we'll go too much longer without finding guys to take them over. It's never helpful when GMs decide to drop out just before the start of the season or in the early going.
DETROIT RED WINGS | ROSTER | FANTRAX
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

The BBKL Insider wroteCOLON
Lee wroteCOLONIt's cute that you think that I think Cam Ward was the reason I made the trade.
i think u made the trade for mcdavid + dumba.

i'm just not a dumba fan...if this deal lands you mcdavid it was well worth it. Kid is going to be as good (if not better) than crosby.

It's safe to say that Lee isn't concerned with competing this year. The one positive on my side with trading my 1st round pick is that there's probably enough teams gunning for Eichel and McDavid that I'll stay out of the cellar without having to try hard. There's probably a handful of teams that are in a better position than I am to get those top picks. My pick is probably going to fall in the 3-6 range.
Bruyns
PostsCOLON 7177
JoinedCOLON Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bruyns »

At least Colorado has a full lineup, we just need a GM to add some NHL players to Dallas.
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

Ill donate gp pieces
Shoalzie
PostsCOLON 12673
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Shoalzie »

True...Colorado has been on auto-pilot since the entry draft but had a decent roster already. Pete had been in and out all summer...he left the NHL cupboard pretty empty.
tyler
PostsCOLON 1458
JoinedCOLON Tue May 04, 2010 8:00 pm
LocationCOLON Vancouver, BC.

Post by tyler »

Good deal guys. I really like Cam Ward and think he has turn around potential - except not in Carolina.
KapG wroteCOLONNo body wants the Pitt system as is evident by Lee trying to move it for over a year now.
I like MAF however i don't house the assets to pull off a deal that Lee was wanting.
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828

Post by Lee »

I offered you the full system for Howard and wife beater ;o
The BBKL Insider
PostsCOLON 22628

who's wife beater? voinov?
Lee
PostsCOLON 16828

Post by Lee »

Yes.
Matthew
PostsCOLON 13682
JoinedCOLON Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Matthew »

I had a guy super interested when i was joining, and i think he would be good. I told him at the time there were two open teams and two guys who wanted it. I pointed out that it would likely be a year before he could join if thats what he wanted. I could talk to him if you'd like.

Btw, I spoke to the other guy, bubbalackey, who was here from hf boards and it doesnt seem like he will be back, imo.

Last, Lee, im sure, is quite aware his team wont contend for the next 2 years. Cam Ward has 2 years left on his contract. Khudobin is starting the majority of games on Carolina as is right now. In 2 years time Khudobin will likely be starter (or a current prospect goalie) and Cam Ward will sign a much cheaper deal either in Carolina or somewhere else. If Ward gets a starting job somewhere else on a cheap contract then Paul could have a starter on 2 teams.
Last edited by 1 on Matthew, edited 0 times in total.
ANAHEIM DUCKS | FANTRAX |
kimmer
PostsCOLON 18090

Post by kimmer »

Yes. My name is paul... @_@
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Return to